The product is on sale only after training. The parcel will be sent ONLY after sending a photo of the certificate to the following address: email@example.com
Pmu Professional Remover is the NEWEST product aimed at linergists and permanent makeup trainers.
It is used to immediately correct fresh mistakes and brighten old, healed permanent make-up.
It allows you to safely get rid of the pigment from every area of the face, even on the day of the procedure. It is a completely safe form of removing both fresh mistakes in pigmentation and effective lightening of healed pigmentations. The product does not cause an allergic reaction and does not pose a risk of scarring. PMU REMOVER is acid-free and non-alkaline. It is safe for use in very sensitive areas such as eyelids or lip red. The product guarantees high efficiency, regardless of the color of the pigment and its composition, it perfectly removes camouflage (titanium di-oxide) and resin pigments.
PMU PROFFESIONAL Remover perfectly copes with “tattoo” pigments, in the composition of which you can find resin and polymers. Pmu Remover is in the form of a gel, which greatly facilitates the procedure and supports the achievement of satisfactory results. The healing process is characterized by the absence of heavy scabs, which greatly improves the client’s comfort. Thanks to the special composition of the product, treatments can be performed at intervals of 4/6 weeks.
Advantages of the PMU Professional Remover:
– Contains no acids
– Natural ingredients of the highest quality
– Safely applicable to sensitive areas (eyelids, lips)
– Highly effective, providing maximum security regardless of pigment color (ideal for camouflage removal)
– No black or yellow scabs during the healing process
– Possibility to perform treatment every 4 weeks
– Repairing of pigmentation can be done one month after the last brightening treatment
– Tested and registered
capacity: 5ml and 30ml.
Shelf life – 3 years from opening
pH = 4,6
Pmu Professional Remover is a fully TESTED product, has a security report, CPNP registration and MSDS.
Tests performed as part of the safety report:
– Determination of microbiological purity according to the PN EN ISO 17516: 2014 standard
– Physicochemical examination (appearance, color, smell, pH, stability)
– Load test PN EN ISO according to the standard 11930: 2012
– Dermatological examination
– Accelerated aging test
– mass compatibility with the packaging
– Application and performance assessment
1. Students with our certificate can purchase Pmu Remover without additional training
2. We run reminder courses for our students with 80% discount (ask for a discount code)
3.We provide training for students of other ‘remover’ companies with a 66% discount (ask for a discount code)
4.Silver, Gold, Carbonado – the same work technique and post-treatment care apply