REVOO TATTOO REMOVER is a cosmetics line developed especially for tattoo fans. It includes: Remover, cleaning foam without detergents and a home care cream.
REVOO REMOVER is dedicated to tattoo artists and trainers of this art of body decoration. This innovative gel designed to remove ink out of the skin without burning the tissue. Its unique composition allows
extract any color without the use of a laser. Specially developed composition and application technique
allow you to get the maximum satisfaction without leaving scars. It is used both for
immediate correction of mistakes and brightening of old tattoos. It is a safe
way to get rid of pigment from every area of the body, even on the day of the procedure.
This product, when properly used, does not pose a risk of scarring. It does not contain acids, neither is
alkaline – so it does not burn tissues. It is safe for use in very sensitive areas.
Perfectly removes shades that traditional lasers cannot cope with.
REVOO REMOVER is a gel in a 30 ml glass container with a pipette guaranteeing sterile use.
This product is a professional use only – the manual of application is included in the form of a video when purchasing the product.
- do not use on the face area
- do not overwork the skin
- for healing use our RECOVERY CREAM
- during the treatment use only recommended types of needles (magnum 17 needles and more)
expiration date – 3 years from opening
pH = 7.0 (neutral)
Pmu Professional Remover is a fully TESTED product, has a security report, CPNP registration and MSDS.
Tests performed as part of the safety report:
– Determination of microbiological purity according to the PN EN ISO 17516: 2014 standard
– Physicochemical examination (appearance, color, smell, pH, stability)
– Load test PN EN ISO according to the standard 11930: 2012
– Dermatological examination
– Accelerated aging test
– mass compatibility with the packaging
– Application and performance assessment
- For the treatment, use only magnum cartridges with a large number of needles (17+)
- Use fast 90 degree shading movements.
- To strengthen the effect you can work with the product using ‘under the skin’ movements (30/45 degrees), use cartridges wit less needles than required or additionally apply a mask of the product on the scratched skin for a few minutes. However, do not use this technique during the first treatment.
- The skin should bleed a lot during the treatment. This means that the skin is pushing the pigment outside. Wipe frequently and watch if skin is not overwork.
- The skin will bleed until it is cleared of the remover. Finally, the product does not stay in the skin.
- The treatment area may be sensitive and tender for 24/48 hours (depending on the intensity of the treatment).
- The treatment can be repeated after it has fully healed (the skin is no longer red, it is not flaky), but not earlier than after 6 weeks. The more intensive the treatment, the longer the break should be.
- Limit the treatment area to 10cm x 10cm